- Fund raising – monies to be collected by multiple means and used and for various purposes…
- Similar to the “baby bottle program” used by 3rd Degree Knights (for Pro-Life Centers) but by using a “patriotic symbol” (for example, the Statue of Liberty, Liberty Bell, etc.) as the collection vessel
- Suggest each Assembly to collect the monies above from Churches/Assemblies and to donate these funds to the Wounded Warriors Program or use the collected monies to provide grants directly to vets for: a mortgage/rent payment; electrical/heating payment; car repair etc. as distributed by the Assembly
- Sell “Keep Christ in Christmas” car magnets or other suitable products as fundraisers
- Solicit donations from corporate sponsorships or small businesses such corner cleaners, pizza houses, flower shops, etc.